The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that it would commence the sales of its registration forms for 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) from January 13, to February 17.
This was made known by Fabian Benjamin, the head, media and information of the board, to NAN on Sunday in Lagos.
He said arrangements for the commencement of the sales of the documents nationwide had been concluded and that over 650 computer-based test (CBT) centres have so far been accredited for its upcoming examination.
2020 ePIN Payment Process for Candidates
1. Each candidate must have obtained the NIN as earlier directed JAMB;
2. The cell (mobile) number used for NIN enrollment can be used by one candidate only. The cell phone number used for sending NIN message is automatically tied to the candidate’s name supplied by NIMC and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2020 Application/Examination
3. Write the word ‘NIN’ then space and add your 11 digit NIN number and send to 55019 from your phone number used for NIN registration
– e.g [NIN 00123456789].
– There should be a space between the word ‘NIN’ and your 11 digit NIN
4. After sending a message to 55019, candidate will receive on his/her phone:
• 10 digit profile code
• registered name with NIMC
• NIN confirmation
• IBASS (Alert) for pre-registration checking
5. The candidate presents the profile code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate
6. The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT centre for Registration.