The UNICAL Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been made available on the school’s portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the University of Calabar (UNICAL) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list has been made available on both the school portal and JAMB CAPS.See details on how to check yours below:
– Candidates are to visit: https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
– Enter your JAMB Registration Number where required
– Click on “Login” and proceed to view your admission status
1. Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
2. Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Candidates are to ensure they log on to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.