This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the 2019 November/December West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (popularly known as WAEC GCE) that their results are now available online.
2019 WAEC GCE results have been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the WAEC official result checking website.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result
1. Go to WAEC result checking portal @
2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789).
3. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2018.
4. Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT.
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.